lørdag den 5. marts 2011

Running good so faar

Hello everyone!

So this is my third entry and im here with a short update about my ongoings in poker. Its going better! I have been battleing with some downswings and that has been tough, but finally today I managed to get little heater session which erased my losses of the day and added around 2 buyins as well. I have been 6tableing NL10 6max on pokerstars and everything have worked out really well for me. Before I dident like my PTR stats for NL 5 so i decided to throw in a session of 16 tables NL5 6max, but that went horrible wrong, everytime i had aces everyone would fold, everytime i flopped a set someone would river a flush and everytime i had QQ people had KK or AA. Downswings can be brutal, but they are even more brutal when you are 16tableing.

So I totally skipped playing so many tables and is now just doing 6 tables which feels really smooth - now I have still time to see timing tells, I can remember people I play against, and I can pick spots where bluffs will work. The only thing I need to do now is put in more volume as I really wanna make goldstar this month.

As to anybody reading this which is profitably grinding micros im looking for a buddy to discuss hands and tactics with, leave a comment if you are interresed.


So this is what it looks like ATM:















I also released 2 VPP milestone bonuses I had forgot about to 10$ each, mmm feels good :)


Catch you later!

/Chilly

1 kommentar: